Your billing cycle or “Service Period” can be found on the top right corner of the first page on the invoice. As a corporate customer, it runs from the 28th to the 27th of the following month.
Articles in this section
- How long would payments take to reflect via different methods?
- When is my bill due?
- How to read my Corporate Bill?
- What is my account number?
- What is my billing cycle?
- How will my bills be sent?
- Why is my bill higher than expected?
- What happens if I don't pay my bill on time?
- How to view my balance
- How to transfer payments